How To Use Hair Sticks
HairJems Hair Sticks Illustrated Instructions
Create an Elegant Easy Updo in under a minute
1) Brush and gather your hair into a ponytail
2) Twist the ponytail to form a coil. Keep twisting until only a couple of inches remain.
3) Coil your hair around to form a bun.
4) Tuck the ends underneath the bun.
5) Holding your hair stick by the “stick” portion NOT the beaded topper…
6) ...push the stick through the top third of the bun and extend the tip out 1-2” (2.5 - 5.1 cm).
7) Touch the tip of the hair stick to your scalp.
8) Without lifting the tip from your scalp, pivot the stick to reverse its direction.
9) Drag the stick across the scalp as you push it through (not underneath) the bun…
10) ...and out through the bottom.
11) The finished classic knot or chignon.
12) For extra thick, very long hair or for a more elaborate look, insert a second stick using the same technique (steps #5 through #10)